Thursday, March 19, 2009

This is now and now and now

Promised to start this little blog ages ago, at the beginning of the year, and it is March 19th. Though starting it today is not so terrible, and here is why: March 19th, in my opinion, looks and sounds lovely. If it had color and smell it would be a mix of lovely blues, yellows and pink and would smell like Chanel No. 5. Also, today has been quintessentially Average and starting this turns things to Not-So-Average; I did something extra. <-- Which is also another delicious little word in both sound and meaning. As you can tell I love words and I love aesthetic. So I hope to win you over as a faithful friend. If you can wade through the caveats and disclaimers, the parentheses and the rabbit trails that my writing, by nature, contains and find something silly, odd, charming, tasteful, breathtaking, though-provoking, classic or beautiful in both word or picture (or sound), which is what I hope this blog will produce, than it is success (even if it is two and a half months late).

Beginnings should be sweet, which would make this short-- I'll leave you with a link to one of the catalysts for this blog: an article in January 2009 Vogue. It has been my favorite article this year, both funny and smart:

Here's to the Good Life.

Love, Bree


3 comments:

  1. Welcome! Can't wait to see what else you've got for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the most cutest human ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love to hear and see your thoughts. I will keep looking to see whenever you post someting new;-) Lady

    ReplyDelete