Saturday, April 4, 2009

all the small things.




* I'm not quite sure how to post large pictures yet, and was sick of keeping this lovely post in queue, so I'll go ahead post and continue on... and hopefully finish the pictures soon!



Dear World (Cher Monde),

Thank you for the glowing abstract silhouettes you have been gifting me every morning. They are lovely. Since you have longer daylight hours, you have been making everyone so happy.

Maybe you should consider permanently switching, though I'm sure it would be a considerable amount of work, since you have been traveling in the same oval now for Godonlyknows how long; but a circle is a nice shape and I'm only suggesting you consider it.

Yours,
Bridget

Speaking of shapes, I'm trying to find hearts wherever I go. I would love to see what anyone else has found! See the two here?


While taking my little heart-nosed pup out for a stroll today, I happened across the most charming Garden for-no-reason-at-all Party (which is the best kind, in my opinion).






I hope to recycle some of the ideas like the quilt "rug" and the scarf chair covers. adorable. I also cooked up some ideas in my head for what I would like to eat at just such a garden party: mimosas, appetizer, salad, main course, and dessert and dessert and dessert and dessert.

All these girls are so adorable (and talented, check out Ashley's designs {here} and {here}) and are the type of acquaintances you'd like to turn into super-friends. Inspiring.


Hope springs eternal in Spring (such as my hopes for lots more posts this week),
Bree

1 comment:

  1. Oh, squishy mcsquisherton! You're beyond adorable. Too adorable for words. But my hope springs eternal that someday I could be half as interesting as you. I love ya to pieces!

    ReplyDelete